Survival Zone Rules
- You MUST not bring alcohol, food, illegal drugs, weapons of any kind into the attraction.
- A maximum of 6 guests per walking bubble is allowed.
- Please do not visit the attraction if you are experiencing any Coronavirus symptoms. The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are a high temperature, a new continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Face masks for all. Please bring and wear protective face masks when in the scares, and also when in close proximity to other visitors and staff.
- You can book with confidence thanks to our ‘Covid Guarantee’. The cost of your ticket will be refunded if the event is forced to be cancelled due to Government restrictions surrounding Coronavirus (booking fee non-refundable).
- Please provide full contact details for track and trace purposes when booking your ticket.
- Our event uses lots of strobe lighting effects & theatrical smoke. If you suffer from epilepsy or any other condition affected by the use of these special effects, we recommend you do not attend this event. The experience will last approximately 20-25 minutes in total.
- We do not recommend you attend the event if you are pregnant or suffer from any heart conditions.
- The safety of staff and guests is our top priority and we have designed the entire experience with the current health guidelines in mind.
- Performers and staff will wear masks while onsite.
- Masks have been cleverly integrated into actors’ costumes.
- Performers & staff will socially distance from each other at all times.
- All staff / performers / guests will be temperature checked before entering the site.
- All Survival staff / performers will be tested 2 times a week with Rapid Antigen Tests.
SURVIVAL ZONE – ZOMBIE LINE 01929 55640
Groups will weave their way through the underground tunnels in their family or social bubbles, with your very own personal guide. Each booking time slot will be exclusive to you to ensure that social distancing guidelines can be adhered to. The performance starts at 5 pm and finishes after the last entry/slot at 10.55 pm. If visiting the attraction as a group of friends (maximum of 6 per booking) please remember you must wear a face covering and keep socially distant from each other throughout the experience. This is a completely unique, personal experience that is Covid safe and will scare the hell out of you…. a defibrillator will be standing by ……….
You can book with confidence thanks to our ‘COVID Guarantee’.
The cost of your ticket will be refunded if the event is forced to be cancelled due to Government restrictions surrounding Coronavirus (booking fee non-refundable).
The performance starts at 5 pm and finishes after the last entry/slot at 10:50 pm, please book your covid secure slot.
Scaring the hell out of you…
ALIEN ENCOUNTER - ULTIMATE SCARE
Only the fearless will make it all the way through the tunnels and escape to normality…
Booking Fee: £1.95 per group